Mytraffic is a hyper growing scale up (+110%/year) supported by 30 Millions € Series B fundraising round with Axa Venture Partners, Alven and Kernel Investissements in November 2022 to finance its European expansion.
Through its Saas intelligence platform for physical places, Mytraffic supports organizations (more than 350 customers) in many different sectors (Retail, Real Estate, Consulting companies, Cities, Consumer Goods, Advertising etc.) to help them expand their businesses, increase the performance of managed assets and optimize marketing reach.
We transform multi data sources into location insights with the respect to the strictest GDPR compliance rules.
Last but not least, our core values that drive us everyday and every one of us: Be ambition (and go beyond!), Get it done, Think as a Team, Merit (prevails), Data (is source of truth) and Think out of the box.
Already composed of 4 Data Scientists and 1 Data Engineer, the Client Satisfaction squad is looking for a talented Data Analyst to be the essential link between our technical investigations and our internal & external clients.
At MyTraffic, providing accurate and reliable data to our clients is at the core of our DNA and the Client Satisfaction squad is at the center of this topic. Reporting to Antoine (Product Manager of the Client Satisfaction squad), you will be responsible for ensuring the best in class follow-up regarding our data quality.
On a day to day basis, you will have the opportunity to:
- Reach out to our clients, gather their feedback, understand their needs and pains regarding their understanding of our data and its reliability
- Support the Customer Success Team in their day to day job regarding data quality so the client satisfaction rises
- Deeply understand our algorithms that are mytraffic secret sauce Investigate and define the best solutions alongside side with your technical peers to ensure continuous data quality in the product
- Follow the delivery of those solutions along with the technical team members
- Become a strong advocate to promote high data quality approach in the organization
- Influence the product & tech roadmap to continuously improve the reliability of our data
What we offer
- Competitive salary: our demand for excellence pushes us to recruit the best profiles
- Possibility to dedicate 4 days a year to an association during your working time because Mytraffic’s values also lie in having a positive impact around us
- Frequent team building activities such as renting a house in the countryside to spend a week together because team spirit is at the heart of our values at Mytraffic
- Development opportunities for all our employees through workshops such as “Feedback culture”, “Non Violent Communication”, “Women in leadership” (at Mytraffic, half of our managers are women)
- And as a bonus, we have great offices in the centre of Paris (75009)
You’re the perfect match if…
- You have 2/3 years experience as data analyst
- You have a strong empathy toward clients and users
- You are organized and work well with development team
- You have great communication skills
- You are a natural problem solver
- You adapt to your audience and easily articulate complex problems for everyone to understand
- You are comfortable listening to and reassuring external customers
- You strongly believe in data driven decision making
- You can seamlessly work in French or English