- Join a large team of data experts on this digital transformation
- 6 month initial contract with likely extensions
- 50% work from home, 50% office based
Are you a Data Analyst with prior experience in the Financial Services sector? If the answer is yes, this large Financial Services organisation is looking for you...
Take ownership and drive out requirements, working closely with multiple stakeholders to ensure data requirements and use cases are well understood and articulated for a key project building the new data platform. Predominantly working on regulatory change projects, you will help shape data insights and reporting.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Data analysis
- Collaborate with system owners to identify data gaps and facilitate delivery of data files or identification of data gaps
- Documentation of Interface Specifications for data files in scope
- Data Profiling & Analysis of source data to identify Data Quality issues for all critical data elements
- Documentation of Data Quality issues in appropriate Data Quality Issues Register
- Data Ingestion activities - Documentation of data mapping configuration as per the ingestion process
- Data Ingestion activities - Validation of Data Ingestion process by ETL Framework
- Data Curation and related documentation (source to target mapping - with pseudo codes)
- Document detailed tech specifications to support development
- Identification and documentation of data gaps & default values
- Documentation to support production deployments of data in scope
- Assisting Developers and Testers to understand technical rules and exception handling requirements
- SQL analysis for new in-scope items
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Expert Microsoft SQL & analytical toolkit skills (Python desirable)
- Data profiling and analysis skills
- In-Depth understanding of source systems
- Previous experience working on data solutions in either data warehouses or big data platforms (leveraging both quantitative and qualitative data)
- Proficiency in translating and analysing large data sets
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Perry on 07 3339 5611 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.