- Work with Engagement Managers, Pharmacy Retailer or Wholesaler clients, and SSDS team members to collectively understand business needs and design and build approved data structures to produce or enable custom analytics and semi-syndicated solutions.
- Contribute to the development of innovative, integrated programming solutions, expanding company capabilities where suitable
- Clean, aggregate, and organize large complex data sets to enable identification of trends and strategic business decisions of internal and external clients
- Understand and communicate data limitations
- Design and build data in formats appropriate to the delivery method (e.g. report vs. BI tool)
- Develop code that is efficient, reusable, and well documented
- Coordinate programming documentation including plans, specifications, development, validation, and output finalization associated with analysis datasets, tables, and reports
Minimum Education, Experience & Specialized Knowledge:
- Master’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or another related field with 3+ years relevant experience or Bachelor’s with 5+ years' experience
- Intermediate to advanced use of programming languages (SQL, Python, SAS) to manipulate data including complex joins, aggregations and subqueries
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel and exposure to visualization software such as Tableau, Spotfire, SAS or R/Python visualization packages
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to anticipate and articulate the impact of methodology changes
- Skilled at narrative development with data.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills; both oral and written.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.