This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Game Studio
OPM have partnered with a major AAA Games Developer with studios in both Europe and North America.
They are currently seeking a Data Engineer to work as part of their backend team which drives telemetry and data-warehousing work in the company, to serve the business and games with data-driven applications.
- Drive the definition and implementation of standardised telemetry across their games.
- Share best practices throughout the organisation.
- Work with stakeholders across projects and divisions to provide standardised dashboards as well as ad-hoc assistance.
- Work with the backend team on their data infrastructure and their team’s analytics needs.
- Collect short and long-term requirements for the roadmap of data-driven applications in their player-services backend and back-office services.
- Help the development and configuration of data-driven backend services and back-office services.
- Ensure data quality, integrity, and availability.
- Evangelise a data-driven mindset throughout the organization.
- Be a point of contact in the organisation for data inquiries.
- Strong experience providing analytic assistance within the gaming or marketing industry.
- Strong skills with query languages such as SQL.
- Strong skills with Google Data Studio suite.
- Strong skills with programming languages such as Python and/or Go.
- Outstanding communication skills, able to express ideas across different teams & disciplines, in dashboards, meetings, and reports.
- Deeply passionate about gaming and games development
- Professional experience working on live services.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!