Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we’ve been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
Data volumes at Zoom are growing exponentially. Zoom's business relies heavily on these rich datasets to gain deep insights and to make data driven business decisions. These decisions drive sales growth, improve product experience, customer happiness, enable innovation and operational excellence to make Zoom the best in the frictionless collaboration area. To achieve this, we also need to ensure that we’re meeting the consent, privacy, and regulatory needs of hundreds of millions of users worldwide. If you are passionate about data and leading delivery of complex, highly cross-functional data product related initiatives, and looking to join a fun and fast-moving team, we’d love to meet you!What You'll Do
What You Will Have
- Collaborate with Data Product Managers to understand GTM business needs, groom & prioritize requirements, deliver data products and measure outcome of the same
- Design, assemble, deliver and maintain data models that can be used to build dashboards for reporting and deriving GTM related insights
- Define KPIs and success metrics for accurate and consistent reporting and actionable insights working closely with Data Product Managers and stakeholders from Sales, Services, Channels, Customer Support and Sentiment and other business functions
- Effectively articulate data insights and actions to all audiences including the C-suite
- Think strategically and analytically about Zoom’s GTM business priorities to drive sales growth, improve deal velocity, and improve ease of doing business for sellers.
- Coach and mentor other data analysts in the team
- Minimum of 8+ (OR 6+ years with a Masters) years of professional experience in a data-driven, GTM analytical role ideally for a SaaS company
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL, PLSQL, scripting and cloud data warehouse / data lake tech stack
- Experience building intuitive dashboards using BI tools, preferably Tableau
- Deep understanding of Sales processes and data (sales and financials)
- Hands-on experience in building data solutions using data from SFDC, GainSight and other relevant platforms
- Experience integrating with customer support platforms such as ServiceNow / ZenDesk
- Experience in quantitative analysis
- Strong data storytelling skills, including the ability to distill technical insights into a clear and compelling narrative
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as analytics, engineering, mathematics, computer science or related discipline
- Have strong business acumen and a deep sense of curiosity with an eye for detail, especially when dealing with customer data
- Experience with Agile methodologies and using tools such as JIRA. Creating technical design documents. Familiarity with data privacy and compliance
- Familiarity with statistical modeling, in particular classification models, and statistical programing languages like Python or R. Experience with dbt is a bonus
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration; base salary, bonus and equity value.
Information about Zoom’s benefits is on our careers page here
Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience.
We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in this and other locations.Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.About Us
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.Explore Zoom
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.