DISCOVER your opportunity
As a fast growing Centre of Excellence (CoE) we are looking for an Analyst to support our Insurance Platform Office – Strategic Projects and Delegated Authorities. The department is currently undergoing a transformation in that a new model for Delegated business is being implemented, and as a result you will have a chance to work in a fast-moving project environment that is in the middle of establishing BAU processes and structure.
You will be a member a of team responsible for cleansing, enhancing and automating third party data and driving continuous improvement initiatives.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Performing accurate and timely analysis and reconciliation of financial statements received from third parties containing premium and claims information
- Processing third party data into internal systems.
- Liaising with internal and external parties in a confident, timely and accurate manner.
- Producing documentation in relation to third party payments (such as claims, commission, fees and return premiums).
- Maintaining good technical knowledge in respect of all Delegated duties.
- Maintaining a good awareness of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Analyzing Gaps in received bordereaux against Lloyds, AXA XL and other required standards.
- Mapping bordereau and uploading to bordereau systems.
- Automating, enhancing and improving existing processes/tools.
- Adapting and working under pressure in order to successfully meet deadlines.
- Prioritising your workload effectively.
- Providing regular status updates to management.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as required by management.
You will be reporting to Assistant Manager.
AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.