Everyone wins if government works better. We provide innovative solutions and services to complex problems and processes. We apply our creative skill set and expertise to empower government. Our proficient staff is at the front line of digital media, financial services, business management, and solution development.
Infina is looking for a passionate Data Analyst to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. The Data Analyst will conduct full lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- At least three (3) years of professional work experience with data analytics
- Proficiency with data visualization tools; Tableau, Python, R, Looker
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Skilled in using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Use of analytic techniques such as classification, regression, similarity matching, clustering, co-occurrence grouping, profiling, link prediction, data reduction, and causal modelling, as well as experience developing and deploying automated processes
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance
Infina, Ltd. is an equal employment opportunity company. All individuals are encouraged to apply.