BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT DBS Poland IS LOOKING FOR A Marketing Data Analyst
SENIORITY LEVEL: Junior Management level
FUNCTION: Strategy Planning & Insights
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary package + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Poland, Warsaw
Application deadline: 18.10.21
The main purpose of this role is to support the business from market, direct reporting business unit, region and global in delivering the most value from the tool and the insights available.
As well as being responsible for ensuring the monthly market share reporting cycle runs smoothly, the role includes scope to help users drive more benefit through utilising their knowledge of marketing, market share data and the tool itself to build new dashboards and to input into future releases of the tool.
Reports to: Insights & Analytics Lead
Reporting Level: individual contributor
Geographic Scope: Global
What you will be accountable for
- Run the monthly market share reporting cycle
- Monitoring data from external vendors for quality and timeliness
- Supporting the market data owners in quality checking their data online with the monthly reporting calendar
- Supporting the SP&I leads in loading Market, Regional & Global commentary about the market share insight into the tool
- Proactive escalation of risks, issues and dependencies to DBS management
- Find opportunities for improvement of a tool and/or operating model
- Become a subject matter expert in market share data and market share KPIs
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have proven experience in data and analytics in a business analysis, reporting, business support or visualisation role?
- Are you an expert in using Excel or other tools for data analysis and reconciliation?
- Have you been worked with Alteryx, Tableau and power BI?
Essential experience, skills and knowledge
- Minimum 3 years of experience in data and analytics in a business analysis, reporting, business support or visualization role.
- Expert in using Excel or other tools for data analysis and reconciliation
- Experienced in Power BI development
- Understanding of Data Management and expertise in Alteryx, Tableau etc.
- Working knowledge of SQL and able to use to query large dataset
- Knowledge of current marketing and analytics technology
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with senior and other levels
- Knowledge of external share of market data vendors such as Nielsen
- Experience with Snowflake and Azure cloud solution
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!