Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours , we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Data Analyst, Rooster Money
What you'll do
- Take on a new challenge in a cutting-edge data team, in which you’ll manage the analysis of complex bank, franchise or function data to identify business issues and opportunities
- We’ll look to you to provide high quality analytical input to help develop and implement innovative processes and resolve problems across the bank
- This is a hands on role in which you'll hone your data analysis expertise and gain valuable experience in a dynamic area of our business
As a Data Analyst, you'll play a key role in supporting the delivery of high-quality business solutions. You’ll be performing data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis, alongside developing and performing standard queries to ensure data quality and identify data inconsistencies and missing data.
Day-to-day, you’ll also be:
The skills you'll need
- Collecting, profiling and mapping appropriate data to use in new or existing solutions as well as for ongoing data activities
- Identifying and documenting data migration paths and processes, standardising data naming, data definitions and modelling
- Identifying areas to increase efficiency, implementing automation of processes and maintaining a high standard of data quality
- Providing insights, reasons and theories behind data results, while supporting colleagues to prove or disprove theories
- Helping to interpret customer needs and turning them into functional or data requirements and process models
- Building and maintaining collaborative partnerships with key business stakeholders
We're looking for someone with a data-related or computer science degree or equivalent experience. In addition, you'll need experience of using data analysis tools and delivering data analysis in a technology or IT function.
We’ll also look for:
- Proven experience with visual analytic platforms, such as QuickSight, Power BI and Tableau
- Experience in complex SQL and Cloud data platforms, such as AWS and Snowflake
- Good knowledge of web analytics, such as Google Analytics and Firebase
- An in-depth understanding of the interrelationships of data and multiple data domains
- A background in delivering research based on qualitative and quantitative data across a range of subjects
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Apply for this job