We work with data science, control systems and software development. Our assignments contain challenges at the highest technical level and in our engineers you’ll find analytical minds, inventive souls and a can-do attitude.
What drives us is a passion for technology and a genuine commitment to people. This is manifested in our open-minded atmosphere, informal culture, and that we prioritize skills above background.
We are located in Gothenburg (HQ), Lund, Linköping and Stockholm. www.combine.se
Are you interested in sharpening your cloud skills? Do you valuate being part of a team that supports each other? Here you have the opportunity to transform a utilizing cloud capacity and trying out best practice of MLOps.
Combine Control Systems
Combine is a leading supplier of high-quality engineering services within Data Science, Software development, and Control Systems. We help our customers bring their products to the market on time, at a predictable cost, and with high quality.
We are now looking for data engineers to strengthen our Data Science & AI Solutions team. We offer varied challenges at the bleeding edge of technology, an inspiring working environment, and enthusiastic colleagues. We have offices in Gothenburg, Lund, and Linköping.
Areas of Interest
Data Engineering, Cloud Infrastructure, Embedded, Front-end, Visualization, Databases, Data science, data analysis, computing, applied statistics, applied mathematics.
The Data Science & AI Solutions team at Combine works with clients from a wide range of industries and sectors. Common for all projects is that data is central and needs to be handled in the most efficient way. This is why the Data Engineer becomes a crucial part of all projects.
- Adapt current tools/packages to automated pipelines on the cloud
- Analyze data to answer questions raised by stakeholders
- Monitor data and create/update reports or dashboards
- Close cooperation with stakeholders & support teams
- M.Sc. in engineering or equivalent
- Good software development skills with python, proficient with git, experience with writing unit test
- Good analytical skills
- Experience with implementing cloud solutions
- Experience with analyzing big data
Good to have
- MLOps skills, including Kubeflow, docker, LakeFS, Great Expectations etc.
- Big data skills, e.g., Spark, parquet, data bricks
- PowerBI skills
You like having fun!
You respect and trust your team as much as your own knowledge.
You shoot for the stars yet can gracefully land on the moon if needed.
You learn on your own, yet you ask for help when you need to.You don't take all statements for facts:
when reason exists, you verify ground truths and communicate your findings to those concerned.
This position will be located in Gothenburg.
Welcome with your application!
Group Manager – Data Science and AI, Gothenburg
072-173 14 45
People and Culture Manager