Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our EMEA Innovation Hub in Dublin. You will be focused on delivering new capabilities and features into the Honeywell Forge product portfolio through research into advanced technologies in the areas of Internet of Things, Scalability, Resiliency and Self-Healing, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence and developing these into industry grade services and products that will be deployed globally into the mission critical areas of some of the world’s biggest brands.
Machine Learning Engineer responsibilities
- Drive development of machine learning tooling and infrastructure to improve the scale and efficiency of machine learning development.
- Identify and evaluate new patterns and technologies to improve performance, maintainability, and traceability of our machine learning systems.
- Work closely with scientists as well as engineers to support planning, developing, training, and testing machine learning models for the purposes of computational pathology while leveraging and championing software engineering best practices.
- Participate in driving the whole product development life cycle from high uncertainty research and experimentation to deployment in production and maintenance.
- Mentor engineers to foster a culture of technical excellence.
- Masters Degree in a quantitative discipline.
- Expert knowledge in at least one core area of expertise, good in several others and broad knowledge of key concerns in ML, AI and related areas
- Experience working in a team implementing and evaluating neural networks.
- MLOPS (ML OPS) experience
- Experience with frameworks such as tensorflow or deeplearning4j
- Experience with machine learning platforms such as sagemaker or azure machine learning
- Adherence to data driven development where decisions are based on data and A/B experimentation
- Extensive experience in Python development.
- Extensive experience with modern product development practices, including software testing (e.g. unit testing, regression testing).
- Extensive experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with design patterns, algorithms, and data structures.
- Experience with REST based micro-services and cloud based containerised environments.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and on-going personal development
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- JOB ID: req307807
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 2 Dublin Landings, N Wall Quay North Dock,Dublin,DUBLIN,D01 V4A3,Ireland