We are currently hiring a Machine Learning Engineer
at our Bangalore office in India.
This strategic and inquisitive person will work closely with the Data Science team to help to solve business problems through data automation, visualization, and advanced analytics. They will specifically focus on architecting high quality Python scripts while leveraging key software platforms to implement advanced machine learning techniques.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop processes to load and transform data that is suitable for analysis.
- Implement and validate predictive models and create and maintain statistical models with a focus on big data.
- Implement best in class Python scripts that facilitate advanced machine learning applications.
- Focus on coding best practices, while leveraging Alcon’s software toolkit (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Must interface directly with DataRobot through APIs with python, using SageMaker for managing deployments
- Use statistical concepts such as regression, time series, mixed model, Bayesian methods, clustering, etc., to analyze data and provide insights when Data Science team needs additional support
- Deploy/Maintain deployed models using SageMaker and DataRobot MLOps.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or any other reason.