Machine Learning Engineer (REMOTE)
£80,000 - £100,000
This is an exciting new remote opportunity for a Machine Learning Engineer expert to join a hugely successful tech company!
This global Tech company making product support scalable and improving its overall quality for consumers. They are an industrial troubleshooting startup and possess an excellent Data team with strong technical capability and they are continuing to grow. This is a brand new role created for a Machine Learning Engineering expert to join the team.
As the Machine Learning Engineer for the business you will:
- You will be developing & designing successful and pragmatic ML solutions.
- You will be heavily involved in the technical aspect of the role building NLP/ML models to understand customers in more detail and predict customer searches
- You will be liaising with stakeholders across the business, managing expectations, and presenting to non-technical audiences
- You will mentor a small team of ML engineers/Data scientist
- You will Build and design scalable real-time and batch data pipelines in a cloud environment
- Working closely with our scientists, product designers, and other engineers to build the core components of the data platform
- Productionising statistical and ML models
- You will also work on MLOps applications
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Masters/PhD in a numerical field is essential.
- An excellent understanding and proven commercial experience of using Data Science techniques such as modelling & machine learning.
- NLP experience
- Management or mentoring experience would be beneficial.
- Tech: Python/R/SQL
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Basic salary £80,000 - £100,000
- Fully Remote
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest in this role by sending your CV to Luc Simpson-Kent via the apply link on this page