Location : ON/BC/AB/QC
Today, TELUS business customers enjoy the best deals and communications. Behind the scenes, however, hundreds of different systems are at play determining how customers can enjoy these competitive rates and awesome customer service to keep their business running and profitable . The TELUS Business Solutions BI team builds solutions for our stakeholders using data from various sources to build algorithms that can predict customer loyalty, churn and stickiness. We love to turn data into stories - stories about money falling through the cracks, success stories about our products and services, but most importantly stories about our customers and how we can enhance their experience. We run like a start-up and we have embraced lean and agile methodologies. We celebrate our failures and see them as opportunities to learn. Our culture fosters collaborative learning and out-of-the-box thinking in a relaxed environment. Come help us to make something awesome!
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- You are analytical and outcome-oriented with a proven ability to synthesize data into actionable insights
- You can work with business stakeholders, manage relationships and lead marketing programs from a data standpoint
- Effectively communicate to senior leadership giving them updates on programs
- Work closely with other BI teams to enable marketing initiatives
- Can work in a highly dynamic environment, with changing priorities and has ability to switch gears quickly to a new initiative
- You believe in automation and in building repeatable processes to create standardized datasets, reports or analysis
- You are well-versed with Business Intelligence/ Market Intelligence processes, CRM, or other marketing technologies
- You have demonstrated the ability to successfully deliver complex projects involving people, process, technology, and change management
- You have experience with agile ways of working and a bias for action to break down barriers to get results fast with a test and learn mindset
- You can assemble large complex datasets across multiple databases and sources by building automated pipelines (ETL)
- You have experience mapping various customer data using ‘fuzzy matching' to join disconnected data sets
- You have proven record of implementing business rules, optimizing processes and performing automated data quality audits
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- You can influence team members and work on projects collaboratively
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Can live, breathe and talk data
- SAS, DOMO, Tableau experience
- Technical or data-driven educational background (computer science, engineering, statistics, data science) and/or Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree
- 3+ years of progressive and relevant work experience
- Prior telecommunications expertise
- Python experience
- Hive, Spark, NiFi experience
- B2B marketing
- Experience with cloud (GCP AWS or Azure)
- Experience with the Salesforce tech, i.e., marketing cloud, Pardot, Einstein
- Data Science / Modeling experience or working in a Data Science team
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Analytics, Data Analysis, Marketing, Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Management, Data Steward, Business Analysis