Position: Data Engineer Level-I (Entry Level)
About The Role
MRI Software is seeking a Data Engineer
to join our team! We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts. The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
This role is part of our Integrations team, whose core responsibility is to ensure successful implementation and maintenance of the DWH, Reporting, ETL pipelines. Integrations team supports both our Product Development, and Client Services groups.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to work through data complexities which includes variety of sources, formats, and structures. Strong preference of experience in Real Estate domain
- Hood to have hands-on experience on Azure data factory or Alteryx or SSIS
- Good experience in SQL and PL/SQL and any ETL tool and performance improvements techniques across ETL technology stack.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in a quantitative field like Communications Engineering, Math, or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of experience in information technology, primely in analytics, business intelligence, consulting, and/or strategy experience, with Proficiency in using SQL/PLSQL to translate data into insights along with a solid understanding of relational database
- Effective organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of current trends and techniques for their technical track preferred.
- Ability to learn leading technical / industry standards and technologies.
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days in the office)
- Annual performance-related bonus
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday.
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
About The Business
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.