In the Life Science Technology area, we are obsessed with helping our customers with their data. We assess the quality, enhance, migrate data, we establish data platforms, build data pipelines, apply ML algorithms and advise our clients on data governance.
Our clients love our services, and therefore, we are seeking to expand our team of young, international and passionate people.
Are you also passionate about data and how it can transform decision making? And do you have a consulting mindset, an outgoing personality and like to work in teams but are also able to drive tasks on your own?
If your answer to the questions above is a “yes”, then we are excited to meet you as soon as possible for an interview.
In your new role you will be working in projects for international clients in Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Clinical, and other Lines of Business in the Life Science space.
Your main responsibilities are to advise our clients, participate in data assessments and data migrations as part of larger transformation projects, applying the NNIT data methodology framework. In these projects you will usually work with other data consultants, data engineers, data architects and specialists from the Life Science Technology area. Travel can be required for some projects.
Must Have Requirements
- Higher education in IT or Life Sciences
- Experience with data migration or data enhancement projects
- Experience building production data pipelines with distributed data processing technologies (batch or streaming)
- You strive for elegant and intuitive dataset design. You have hands-on and deep experience with schema design and data modeling
- You are proficient in at least one major programming language
- You are an advocate for data quality
- You are curious about the rapidly evolving technologies in this domain
- You are eager to learn and master new tech when it can have a big impact on our team
Ideally you come from a consultancy firm and have an understanding of regulated industries, preferably Life Science. Experience in Informatica, AWS and Azure is considered as a plus.
If you can recognize yourself in this description, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible. Please notice that we interview candidates continuously, including the period before the application deadline.
Languages English Education Bachelor Experience 2+ years