We are looking for
To sustain our explosive growth, we are currently looking for a passionate BI Data Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters or equivalent in Software Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in Software Development or Management Experience
- Have experience in a Data Warehouse environment with varied forms of data infrastructure, including relational databases, Hadoop, and Column Store
- Insert here Work closely with the customer to ensure successfully completion of software implementation projects and ensure delivery of quality service
- Build fault-tolerant, adaptive and highly accurate data computational pipelines. Tune queries running over billions of rows of data running in a distributed query engine.
- Contribute to the core design of data architecture, data models and schemes and implementation plans
- Find innovative solutions through a combination of creative thinking and deep understanding of the problem
- Provide updates to management team and co-workers on customer/project status, proactively identifying issues and resolving or escalating as appropriate
- Possess ETL experience on any Integration tools such IBM InfoSphere, DataStage (mandatory), Pentaho or Informatica.
- Utilize scripting languages such as Shell and Perl and experience with Regex (regular expressions).
- Python/PySpark design and development, primarily using Python for meta-data extraction, XML and JSON data parsing, data manipulation, comparison, fuzzy matching, deduplication, entity resolution and automation.
- Have experience with Big Data/Hadoop platforms like Cloudera, Hortonworks.
- Designing, developing and implementing an enterprise DW/BI system.
- Ability to maintain calm conduct in challenging situations
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, the ability to work in a fast-moving operational environment
- Enthusiastic and with a good attitude
Talk to us <endereço ocultado> !
Poderá encontrar o anúncios original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/370749/bi-data-engineer