Data Scientist Operations Manager
As Data Scientist Operations Manager, you will play a major role in the Data Science team and the overall growth of Shift Technology.
At Shift Technology, we are looking for team players with a very strong collaborative spirit, unique personalities, passionate and curious individuals. If you want to work with an international pool of talented people and grow every day with us, reach out and see if you're a fit to become a key player with our firm and be part of our Hypergrowth. Our objective: double our revenue each year and become the Global Leader in Tech Insurance Company!
Leadership, motivation, autonomy, curiosity and a get-things-done mentality are key elements in this position!
- Design scalable processes and tactical responses to urgent needs which support the team. Spend time with the team to make the process happen. Find the right balance between processes and flexibility.
- Manage cross-functional projects from design to full deployment (e.g. implementation of new software for BI, scaling and following-up on client deployments, etc.)
- Demonstrate creativity to challenge current thinking and scale-up our business through creating or optimizing processes and integrating new tools.
- Gather feedback on the team on current process and organization bottlenecks, pains, and opportunities, understand and anticipate the needs of the team.
- Improve every process from Onboarding to Customer Performance Follow-up in order to increase the ROI of Clients, scale Shift's operations.
- Masters degree from an engineering or business school, or university.
- Desire to work on processes, organization, and operations.
- Empathic, positive, enthusiastic, and team player.
- Excellent communication skills (writing and speaking)
- Good analytical and project management skills, yet willing to be on-the-ground to implement ideas and measure the success of your actions.
- Organized, strategic planner with attention to detail.
- Programming/ development knowledge.
Full-time role, to start asap in Paris. Market value compensation (depending on profile, experience, industry expertise, and education).
To apply, send us your resume and let us know why we could be a great fit!