Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative reporting solutions? Are you interested in the lively and versatile world of Foreign Exchange, particularly FX for Corporate Clients and do you want to have impact?We're looking for someone like that to:
- turn data into an asset across the organization
- support our front office organization and senior management through establishment and production of periodic reporting , ad hoc analyses etc.
- stay on top of current business and industry trends and actively contribute to the further development of our sales process and tools
- support and/or participate in working groups, governance meetings etc. related to our FX Business and our strategic FX change agenda
- deliver solutions to client advisors and market zone heads for their day-to-day FX business
- support change projects both with and without IT involvement to drive FX revenues and improve client experience
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You'll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you'll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you'll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here .
You’ll be working in the CIC Pricing, Analytics & Reporting team in Zurich. We are a team of specialists acting as center of expertise for Balance Sheet Management/Pricing, FX Management, Service Level Agreements and Data Analytics & Reporting Solutions. As a sales data analyst you play an important role in supporting our sales processes and as such in executing the CIC Priorities and achieving the respective performance goals.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.In particular, you have:
- a degree in banking, accounting or finance or in an analytical field like mathematics
- distinctive analytical and conceptual skills paired with experience in data management and data analytics
- good technical skills in MS Excel/Access, SQL, VBA (experience in Microstrategy, SAS, R, or similar is an asset)
- a methodical, concise and accurate working style paired with the eagerness to dig deep into the data and to deliver repetitive tasks in an efficient manner
- an adept project manager, with the ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects (juggling comes naturally to you)
- fluency in German and English
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.Start date:
August 2020, or upon agreement
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Send to friend