Joining the TUI Musement Data Science & Analytics Team as a Tracking Data Engineer, you will be maintaining and improving the Tracking Data Pipeline building the pipelines for Data to flow from the browsers to the Data ecosystem and to business stakeholders.
TUI Musement is the world’s leading provider of destination experiences, with 9,000 diverse employees in 49 countries and head office locations including Palma de Mallorca, Milano, Luton and Hannover. We offer 14 million guests a portfolio of excursions, activities, tours, transfers and guest services. TUI Musement is part of TUI Group, the world's leading tourism group.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Deliver high-quality Tracking Data solutions in accordance with the agreed SLA´s and within the budget.
- Create and maintain optimal tracking data pipeline architecture.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, etc.
- Help unifying Tracking Data environment with the Enterprise Data Platform.
- Build the Data platform required for optimal extraction, transformation, loading and orchestration of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Follow and maintain operational and control procedures as a part of an agile team.
- Help in the design and modeling of the Data in an Enterprise Data Platform and provide effective solutions in a cloud environment.
- Experience architecting, designing, and implementing data within and event tracking system or similar.
- Experience working with CI/CD frameworks (Git, Gitlab pipelines, linting, unit testing, sonarqube, etc...).
- Experience with Vue.js or similar is highly valuable.
- Experience with Python is highly valuable.
- Experience with State Management Pattern libraries (Vuex, Pinia, GTM DatalLayer, etc...) is valuable.
- Experience with tagging management systems as GTM, Tealium. is valuable.
- Knowledge on NodeJS, HTML and/or CSS is valuable.
- Good understanding of marketing platforms and ecosystem is valuable.
- Analytical, conceptual, and implementation skills.
- Passion for learning without fear of failure in a passionate and agile team.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, in English. Comfortable communicating high-level concepts to senior stakeholders whilst also being able to delve into the detail of complex changes when required.
ABOUT OUR OFFER:
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard.
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide.
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team.
- Exceptional approach to your learning - access to free learning platforms & language lessons.