Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose – to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients’ toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset – our people!
- Perform model training and validation using various types of machine learning techniques on unstructured data, including imagery, text and graphs.
- Support deployment of models.
- Perform work in a cloud-based environment.
- Present model performance to clients and prospects.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales analytic support and interact with both internal and external clients and prospects.
- Create model reports for client review and model documentation.
- Prepare and maintain programs and documentation for analytic models.
- Conduct defined quantitative and qualitative research projects independently and communicates research results to internal and external stakeholders.
- Receives general direction and is competent to perform nearly all aspects of the job independently.
- Work may be done without established procedures as required to resolve issues.
- Take a team leadership role in developing and refining an analytics development platform.
- Mentor and train junior colleagues.
- Master’s or higher in machine learning, a hard science, math, statistics or an engineering field, or equivalent work experience. Ability to thrive in a team environment and adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- 4-8 years of directly related experience.
- Strong working knowledge in multiple analytic development tools, statistical tools, and programming languages
- Experience using Python
- Experience in Deep Learning techniques preferred, e.g. CNN, Transformer, transfer learning, RNN.
- Experience using R, python and/or C/ C++ with pytorch, tensorflow, keras, ONNX, sklearn preferred.
- Publications or open source contributions a plus.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to quickly and efficiently adapt to new concepts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of statistical techniques
- Demonstrated experience innovating and extracting insights from multiple data types including unstructured data
- Business acumen
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
CoreLogic benefits information can be found here:
. Qualifications, locations and experience of the individual ultimately selected for the position may impact the final actual offered compensation, which may vary from any posted range.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
By providing your telephone number, you agree to receive automated (SMS) text messages at that number from CoreLogic regarding all matters related to your application and, if you are hired, your employment and company business. Message & data rates may apply. You can opt out at any time by responding STOP or UNSUBSCRIBING and will automatically be opted out company-wide.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.