Our client being a major supplier to the electricity market requires a Data Analyst for a 6 month duration with an opportunity of extension.
This role provides metering data services on a commercial basis to Networks, Retailers and the National Electricity Market. Provide estimations and substitutions for all metering types and commission metering installations. Analysis of routine meter configuration, readings and issues to identify causes, resolutions, system enhancements and process improvements. Ensure timely and accurate delivery of metering data and analyse incorrect data issues to determine the cause.Core Duties:
- Process analytical, innovative problem solving techniques in regards to data integrity and purification
- Demonstrated data processing / data management skills
- Identify and correct anomalies found in customer and metering data within metering data bases
- Resolve standard customer enquiries/data enquiries; ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction by the timely and accurate reply to all requestws
- Proficient in the use of Personal Computer (PC) applications
- Effective interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, both oral and written
- Good analytical and problem skills
Position is based in Silverwater, Undercover parking provided, 8 hour day with 1/2 hour lunch break. Flexible with start times 6am to 9am.
Police check is mandatory for onboarding process.