Additional Information About The Role
Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in data analytics with healthcare experience a plus. Excellent SQL and data visualization preferred. Experience with Power BI. Skilled in analysis and interpretation of results.
BJC Medical Group
is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
BJC Medical Group practices serve their community by providing the highest level of quality care to their diverse patient populations.
Uses analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, inform, and enhance processes. Assembles data, analyzes performance, identifies problems, and develops recommendations. Partners with management to develop strategies and monitor supplier performance. Supports sourcing and contract negotiations.
- Participates in data collection, data management and data analysis strategies to support statistical analyses.
- Analyzes large amounts of data and provides in-depth analysis needed to support services within the business operations to meet operational and strategic goals.
- Identifies industry benchmarks for practice and product comparison. Leads and supports benchmarking analysis through appropriate clinical and professional organizations, practice standards, clinical evidence and published literature for comparison.
- Synthesizes data from large databases; presents findings and opportunities in clear, concise manner, either visually, verbally or both.
- Establishes and builds relationships with physicians, operational and supply chain leaders across the system.
Benefits And Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to http://www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
- Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer