Senior Data Scientist – Global Customer Insights & Advanced Analytics
Join our community of specialists and take part in the journey of restoring brain health
Are you passionate to transform an organization with data and advanced analytics? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a global team, tasked to transform how Lundbeck engages with its customer, fueled by data and customer insights. If you have profound knowledge in data science, know-how to build-up and lead an agile data practice for the commercial operations of a Pharmaceutical company, thrive in complex and cross-functional projects, then look no further!
You will join the Global Customer Engagement (GCE) team based in Valby, Copenhagen. The GCE team is part of the Global Strategic marketing team and is one of the key drivers in transforming Lundbeck to meet new customer requirements and are deeply committed to serve our global brands and affiliates across the globe on this journey.
Why should you be part of our journey?
In Lundbeck, our commitment is embedded in our Danish heritage, our solid foundation ownership and our culture of innovation. To us, it is essential that Lundbeck is a place where you grow and thrive both personally and professionally.
Together, we are creating a brighter future for people living with brain diseases. That is our promise to each other and to the world.
Lundbeck offers a great workplace that is based on a flat structure, forming a
collaborative working environment based on respect and equality. We employ dedicated colleagues and encourage continuous development. Together, we create the ideal conditions for you and your job, so we can create better conditions for patients.
- Lead the technical development of the advanced analytics capability build up for Commercial in HQ in alignment with the overarching Lundbeck data science and omnichannel approach
- Responsible for key aspects along the data modelling cycle: From definition of business questions and hypotheses, to data sourcing and preparation, model development, and insight generation
- Output of these analyses will be the basis for strategic resource allocation by Business Units and marketing leadership
- Develop, deploy and optimize ML models in different business contexts (sales, marketing, patient data, communication and social data)
- Develop pipelines for MLOps (testing, deployment and monitoring)
- Translate complex analytics into actionable recommendations and propose feasible solutions
- Communicate in a clear and concise way using the most appropriate approach for each different stakeholder
- Work with business and scientific stakeholders with a clear vision of the final goals and on the business impact
- Collaborate closely with other functions (e.g. market analyses, omnichannel marketing, IT) to advice, and support brand marketing or sales teams in various types of advanced quantitative analyses, including but not limited to: marketing mix analysis, advanced segmentation & targeting, personalized communication, etc.
- Manage onshore and offshore resources, as well as in house and external consultants
- Demonstrating thought leadership and content expertise in advanced analytics to business partners, including development of key training programs
- Graduate degree in quantitative field (statistics, management science, operations research, engineering, finance, applied mathematics, mathematics, business administration etc.)
- Minimum of 5+ years’ work experience within data and analytics, as well as practical experience in data modelling, wrangling and visualization
- Knowledge of SQL and data warehousing platforms
- Experience with cloud analytics and preferably AWS Analytics Services (e.g. AWS Athena, DataBrew, Sagemaker, Glue)
- Very good Knowledge of the most important Machine Learning models (classification, regression, clustering, time-series analysis)
- Knowledge of deep learning models (CNN, RNN)
- Knowledge of graph databases and analytics
- Practical experience with at least two of the following languages: Python, R, C/C++, C#, Java, Scala, Julia, Mathematica
- Knowledge of the most common ML/DL frameworks (Scikit-Learn, Pandas, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, Stan, Matplotlib)
- Experience in epidemiology, the pharmaceutical industry and data management platforms is a plus
- Experience in handling and analysing various internal and external commercial data types (e.g., sales data sources like IQVIA, Cegedim, patient longitudinal, claims data, distribution, demand, units, promotion)
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams to impact decision-making; Willingness to have an opinion backed up by insight and analytics and the confidence to influence key stakeholders in meetings and one to one basis
- Strategic business acumen, focus on results, passion for keeping up with media and technology trends
- Strong analytical skills, team player, with strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken language skills
Please click on the apply button. Applications must be received no later than 31st of October 2021.