Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses.
With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries.
Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering.
We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential.
Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
Are you interested in the IT world?
Would you be interested in new challenges in Lisbon?
Would you like to have flexibility in the development of your career and be provided with the means and the opportunities to do so?
Then this offer is right for you!
What we offer:
- Permanent contract since your start date;
- Different projects, technical experts and the best methodologies;
- Attractive career opportunities;
- Personalized career plans;
- Monitoring for your medium-long term personal and professional development;
- An opportunity to apply your previous knowledge and experience;
- A relaxed and international work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field;
- 5 years or more of working experience in the field or in a related area;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of overall software development (stack ORACLE);
- Experience in a technical management role in a software house and/or vendor is preferred;
- Expertise in the following areas: software integration, APIs definition, Databases, ETL mechanisms, Data warehouse and analytics;
- Excellent knowledge of ODI, Golden Gate, BIP, Java, Oracle Database administration, Database Tuning and SQL;
- Experience in Oracle to AWS Migration is a plus;
- Certifications on Oracle Technologies is a major plus;
- Certifications on AWS Technologies is a major plus and Agile Scrum methodologies is a plus;
- Knowledge in the following tools is required: Atlassian stack (JIRA and Confluence);
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in combination with technical savvy to make good decisions in a dynamic environment;
- Proactivity, dynamism and adaptability to change;
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English (B2).
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.