Interim Data Analyst/Scientist - Remote working
Government department is seeking an experienced Data Analyst/ Data Scientist to support with a confidential project.
This is an interim role to start ASAP, dependant on security checks, for an initial 3 month period and will pay up to £400 per day Umbrella Co rate. Please note that this role falls inside IR35.
The Data Analyst / Scientist will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
This is a remote working role and interviews will be conducted via MS Teams.
- An experienced Data Scientist/Analyst
- Experience of using Python and R is essential
- Analytical or Research experience from a numerate, medical or science background
- Experience in designing machine learning algorithms and knowledge of open source analytics frameworks (e.g. Spark).
- Experience of working with complex data (Qualitative and/or Quantitative) and information to draw sound conclusions and draft succinct assessments
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working at pace to deadlines across multiple projects
- Experience in a complex political environment e.g. Civil Service, Local Government, Wider Public Sector.
- Have a related degree: Maths, Numeric related Degree, Data Scientist, AI, Machine Learning etc.
- Experience in Data visualisation with nice plots, modelling data with Linear regression and ensuring QA coding is done correctly
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED