- We are building the data analytics and insights capabilities within the Corporate Affairs, Brand and Marketing function. We'll need to centralise, structure, and analyse data from across the function and deliver insights to increase and assess the value of the bank's global marketing efforts.
- We have an opportunity for a talented data analyst skilled in data management, visualisation and storytelling to influence how marketing budgets are spent.
- Work with the Data Analytics & Insights Director to build and implement a data strategy for the Corporate Affairs Brand and Marketing function.
- Manage a central repository of data from various sources.
- Query that data in response to business questions, including how to position a campaign, how to measure the function's impact and how to resonate better with our target audiences.
- Visualise and present insights from various data sources to inform decisions made by stakeholders from both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends in data analytics and insights, including MarTech.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Corporate Affairs, Brand & Marketing professionals
- Digital Channels & Content
- Global Head, Data Analytics & Insights
- Client Insights & Research teams
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Social Media Strategy
- Channel optimisation /Digital Marketing Channels
- Account Management
- Content Management skills
- Crisis Management
- Data & Insights
- Campaign Evaluation skills
- Reporting & Analytics
- Campaign Management Skills
- Customer Service skills
- Sales skills
- Training skills
- Personal data management
- Financial analytics
- Brand Management
- Project management
- Analyst with 3+ years' experience in Data Science/ Data Analytics. Experience with digital marketing data (web & social media analytics preferred).
- Data visualisation (e.g. Tableau/ PowerBI/ Looker) and data management platform experience essential (Customer Data Platform experience preferred).
- A passion for data strategy and management.
- Proven SQL and Excel skills.
- Exception attention to data quality.
- A talent for distilling data from various sources into actionable insights.
- A strong focus on communicating and sharing compelling insights with stakeholders of all seniorities, enabling data-led decision making.
- Self-motivated, thrives in ambiguity, and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Good all-round communication skills, including fluent written and spoken English.
About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website