EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at www.ey.com/careersbelgium.
We hire and develop the most passionate people in their field. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Our Reward team ensures that organizations can offer the best possible Reward experience to their employees. We help our clients to set up a Reward system which is in line with their vision and which also takes into account all relevant data that is available within companies.
Our fast growing team, which is part of People Advisory Services at EY, is welcoming a new, dynamic colleague with a few years of experience in a data analyst role.
Your key responsibilities
If you are convinced that ‘Data is King’, then you are the new Reward Data Analyst we are looking for. You will be part of our truly multidisciplinary team of remuneration experts, technology geeks and data wizards. You will be dragged into projects answering client questions such as:
How can we give extra insights to companies regarding their employees (Dynamic Dashboards regarding Compensation & Benefits, Salary Evolutions, Pension Build up, possible savings, Absenteïsm, Turnover…)
- Smart scans of remuneration packages (fe payoll data) to look for optimizations (better cost-net relationship, Tax and Social Security savings, market comparison, legal constraints…)
- How can we optimize the current remuneration package of the employee population based on the current data?
- How can we align remuneration packages of one or more companies being in a M&A?
- How can we create a lasting People Experience in the mobility strategy?
- What are the new trends in the market?
As a Reward Data Analyst you will help the team and clients with rethinking their reward and remuneration strategy based on the current available data and how to link them to the best solutions available in the market. Next to that you will also be involved in the implementation and the deploy of the new solutions with the required supporting technology and data analysis.
Skills and attributes for success
You have an innovative and collaborative mindset
- You have a ‘data mindset’
- You can work with data analysis programs or are eager to learn how to work with them (e.g. Excel, Alteryx, R, Python, Spotfire, Power BI,…)
- You are enthusiastic to work with your colleagues and to deliver the exceptional experience to our clients
- Curious, innovative nature that strives to solve client problems in a new way
- You say “challenge” instead of “problem”
- To qualify for the role you must have
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English
- A first experience as a Data Analyst
Ideally, you also have
An untamable curiosity about the new world of work to create new solutions taken into account different aspects
- What working at EY offers
- A challenging position within a leading international company
- Contributing to the future of People
- An experience that will last a life-time
- A competitive remuneration package which corresponds with the ambitions of a Reward consultant
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.