This well-funded pharmaceutical startup is redefining drug discovery using cutting edge tools. With machine learning and AI at its core, this company already has demonstrated success in their unique drug discovery methodology. As a member of the data science team, you will apply data science to high throughput screening data and microscopy data.
Responsibilities will include:
- Using Python and machine learning tools applied to high throughput screening data
- Collaborating with wet lab scientists in experimental design and assay development
- Developing new tools for biologists to use
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Your skills include:
- Degree in Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, or related fields
- Experience analyzing high throughput screening data and microscopy data
- Experience using Python and SQL
- Start-up experience is a plus
- Base salary range of $140,000 - $170,000
- Comprehensive healthcare, vision, and dental
- Fully remote, internal growth opportunities, and more!
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your CV to Alyssa Liew at the address .