Alternate Locations: Work from Home
Work Arrangement: Work from Home
Relocation assistance:: is not available for this opportunity.
Pay Range: $63,100 - $137,900
Requisition #: 69015
In the Customer Experience Data Analyst role, you will be responsible for the full cycle of analytics solutions, from gathering requirements to dashboard delivery in support of the Group Protection CX initiatives. You will query data from structured and unstructured sources including web, campaigns, operations, claims, and internal systems to create scalable analytics and reports. You will provide ad-hoc metrics to respond to immediate data needs. You will also be a technical partner and analytics expert as you work with web developers, systems owners, and agile teams to articulate analytics needs to develop a strong data foundation. Your role is instrumental in measuring effectiveness of digital assets and present actionable insights and recommendations based on data, results, and best practices.
- Engage with internal partners to understand business needs, goals, and objectives, and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams on data capture.
- Participate in discovery meetings and document analytics requirements including relevant data sources and data flows to provide robust analytics that support successful achievement of business goals.
- Collect and analyze both structured and unstructured data from sources including but not limited to web, calls, chats, surveys, social media, and voice of customer.
- Track behavioral analytics and analyze digital traffic patterns for user journeys, user flows, and user experience.
- Consolidate customer experience data with behavioral and transactional data to understand interaction patterns and generate actionable insights.
- Build consistent measuring techniques for experience drivers, adoption, and customer journeys. Perform deep dive analysis to identify opportunity areas.
- Translate data and reports into insights to track impact of customer experience initiatives. Streamline and automate processes as needed.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to evaluate current state of data, support development of future state and resolve complex technical challenges around data availability and quality.
- Serve as a key resource for Group Protection customer experience data and analytics. Assist in coordination of KPI information flow. Maintain alignment and provide regular presentations to stakeholders.
- 3-5+ years experience in data analytics
- Digital Analytics experience
- SQL experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proficiency with creating visualizations, dashboards and communicating analyses to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Ability to identify and recommend process improvements
- Ability to independently work with large datasets and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's)
- Google Analytics experience
- Tableau or similar visualization tool experience
- Dataiku or similar data science tool experience
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
Competitive 401K and employee benefits
Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
Tuition assistance program
A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Work from Home : Employees will work from home and are not required to work in a Lincoln office on a regular basis.
Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate's wage rate:
- Prior work or industry experience.
- Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
- Unique skills
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Sign up for email alerts at http://newsroom.lfg.com
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at email@example.com if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the E-Verify notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el E-Verify avisos.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia