Data Analyst (Crypto/ Blockchain)
Our client is a digital asset derivatives trading platform that was launched in 2018 with over 1 million users. The company is growing quickly and has teams located in Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, Japan, Korea and Russia to ensure a robust and reliable trading environment. They are now expanding their team in Singapore, join them as one of the pioneer staff in Singapore Office!
- Assist with company data and overall performance to tactical plan execution and feature development.
- Create best practices for data visualization and will-illustrated graphs and reports
- Developing and refining product strategy, definition of product features and requirements, building product development road maps. For example, trading platform/ engine enhancement.
- Cultivate internal and external teams to be data mindset thinking
- Work with existing project team to determine best approach to communicating proprietary data and insights with an emphasis on accuracy/clarity in a clean, modern aesthetic.
- Work closely with operation, marketing, customer service, finance team to monitor their KPI; and turning the abnormal findings into actionable items and create a measurable metrics to determine the value of those findings
- Conduct competitor analysis review of crypto industry with senior management and shareholders on regular basis, updating the new opportunities to the founders
- With 2 years or more of data analysis or data operation related work experience, statistics, mathematics, computer-related majors are preferred, and those who have participated in data analysis and data modeling in 1-2 business fields are preferred.
- Be able to use one of the mainstream analysis tools such as Python, SAS, R for data analysis or modeling, and be proficient in using SQL for data extraction and analysis, and be able to complete analysis reports. Master common statistical methods, ABtest, machine learning modeling experience is preferred.
- Have the ability and enthusiasm to explore new business scenarios, and have independent insights into the migration and application of knowledge and technology to new scenarios.
You may WhatsApp your resume to to wa.me/6583890377 or send your resume to email@example.com for more information.
Regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Align Recruitment Pte Ltd (20C0253)
Ethel Tan Seok Khoon (Reg No. R2096281)