We are currently seeking a Senior Data Scientist for a full time, permanent position (remote).
The Data Science team builds machine learning models that recommend best-match candidates for jobs. The team’s mission is to build the world’s best AI matchmaker that can connect all jobs with the right jobseekers.
- Build highly scalable and performant recommendation systems and technologies that can identify best matches between millions of jobs and millions of job seekers in real-time
- Experiment with POC ML model improvements, scale them to production, and run iterative AB experiments to improve our matching technology
- Represent Indeed at major ML conferences like NeurIPS, ICML, and ICLR
- Mentor and grow other software engineers, data scientists, and ML engineers across teams
- Break down larger ML initiatives into pieces that deliver incremental business value and lead the team to execute on them
- 7+ years of industry experience as a Software Engineer, Data Scientist, or Machine Learning Engineer
- Prior success deploying (impactful) Machine Learning solutions to large-scale production systems
- Solid knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Strong sense of ownership as a technical and product leader
- Have the desire to solve difficult problems at the intersection of machine learning, data engineering, and software engineering
- Have extensive experience and knowledge with cloud technologies (AWS preferred)
- Have search technology experience such as Lucene, Solr and/or Elasticsearch
- Have prior success deploying Recommender Systems / Search Ranking / etc. to large-scale production systems
- Have an advanced degree (PhD or MS) or prior research experience in the fields of machine learning, statistics, or computer science is highly preferred, BA required
139,000 - 276,000 USD per year
- Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance.
**The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and an open Paid Time Off policy.
If qualified and interested, please send an updated resume to email@example.com
Comcentric Inc. (805) 208-2137