As a Document Processing Supervisor, you will be accountable for processing/supervising Client documentation. Participation on various documentation operational improvement projects and integration of new tools will also be required to enhance overall processes. We are looking for an individual who has the enthusiasm and passion for driving change, a desire to improve the client experience, and a commitment to service excellence.
- Manage documentation workflow from the point of submission from Client Service Professionals including tracking and escalations as applicable.
- Responsible for interpreting metadata from documentation and engaging Legal as necessary.
- Partner with Internal business partners, such as Legal, Product, Sales, Relationship Managers and Client Service.
- Manage issues and ensure appropriate onward escalation and timely resolution.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions to address problems, process efficiencies etc.
- Ensure accurate completion of documentation within the internal service level agreements, and/or client request due dates.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to multiple levels of management and various stakeholders.
- Ability to follow up on assignments in a timely manner, exercise good judgment and work accurately under pressure.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and support strategic documentation programs and tactical project initiatives.
- Ensure that team members follow the procedure and all the procedures are drafted in lines with the controls policies.
- Ensure that all control policies of the organization and DMO are fully adhered to.
- Generate reports and scorecards, present them in operations calls, provide capacity and contingency planning.
- The candidate needs to be flexible in terms of work hours and shifts because of the nature of the job. Working in a shift that has an overlap with US office hours is a requirement.
- The candidate should have relevant experience in working with people and people related issues.
- He/she will be expected to prepare productivity score cards, provide feedback on accuracy of team members in co-ordination with Manager..
- He/she needs to be motivated and a solution-oriented person in order to lead the team into success against strict project deadlines and potential issues that may arise.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in Investment banking or Client Documentation domain.
- Knowledge of banking products and corresponding documentation including a broad understanding of legal terms and principles within the documents
- Analytical mind, able to review and analyze information from multiple sources and determine relevancy to specific issues and route to appropriate business partners.
- Proven ability to independently identify issues, analyze problems and provide viable solutions.
- Excellent verbal, written interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize workflow, handle deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strategic thinker, results oriented, and self motivated
- Interest in learning new skills in a non-static, constantly changing environment.
- Experience partnering and operating in geographically distributed work groups
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products to include Excel, Power point, and Word
- Graduation is a must, Law and Commerce graduation preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.