For 22 of our 25 years, Soho House has been a traditional hospitality company, with tech as the last thing on the agenda and a number of partnerships with external agencies. However as we try to scale our offering, that outlook has reversed and we are creating a long-term digital strategy with huge investment from the founder and investors.
This means building a team with a tech-first culture, rebuilding our backend services from the ground up on cutting edge tech, removing external partnerships and working on an internal cultural shift from traditional enterprise to agile and product-driven.
As an Analyst, you will be joining a brand new team dedicated to working with all the data produced by Soho House.
You'll be working with a range of data-sets old and new, rich and sparse. Working with the data produced by the systems that keep Soho House ticking, exploring existing data sets, building dashboards & reports, working alongside our data engineers to clean and transform data sets.Responsibilities:
- Building and deploying reports and dashboards to drive decisions about existing and new products
- Helping design and build tooling / processes and improving our ecosystem
- Spending time discussing ideas, implementation, and planning
- Exploring data sets for new insights
- Helping improve internal process and how we work with the business
- Working with data engineers to design and validate data processing pipelines
- Maintaining, contributing to and creating open-source software
- Working with raw datasets to produce clean views / materializations