Would you like to join an innovative team of engineers who use machine learning to help world leading brands to provide the best customer experience? Would you like to work with a diverse cross-functional team and help build Genesys AI products to solve real business problems? Are you excited about building and deploying predictive models at scale and using cutting edge tools and algorithms?
At Genesys, we want to build products that use machine learning to solve real problems and create business value for our customers. As a member of the team, you will apply your knowledge of machine learning and engineering to build products and services that apply machine learning at scale.
You will be joining a collaborative team of like-minded machine learning engineers, data engineers and infrastructure engineers with a strong machine learning background. We are a process-light and product-focused group that works on a variety of data science and machine learning problems.
Location: For this role we are open to candidates being eventually office based in Galway, remote workers long term or a mix of both.
What you will do:
- Help build high-throughput, elastically scalable systems that include AI features.
- Build and maintain production systems in cloud – we own what we build.
- Actively participate in all stages of design and delivery of machine learning products.
- Assist in delivering new algorithms that optimize customer experience.
- Work closely with a cross-functional engineering team to deliver quality software.
What you will bring to the role:
- Hons 2.1 Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or related disciplines. MSc in these disciplines a plus.
- You are a strong programmer and know how to write quality code in Java, Python or Scala.
- You are curious, self-driven, and ask the right questions.
- Ability to learn quickly and master new technologies in an agile environment.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and drive for quality in software development.
- Ability to work in a distributed, multi-cultural environment.
Desired but not must have experience would include:
- Knowledge of at least one of the common machine learning frameworks (sklearn, TensorFlow, Spark ML).
- Experience with cloud technologies, preferably AWS stack.
- Experience in designing & developing REST API’s.
- Flexible work schedules and work from home options
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Excellent pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Health Insurance
- Income Protection & Life Assurance
- Family friendly leave allowances, including paid maternity and paternity leave