Stimulating. Motivating. Challenging.
NAGRA, a digital TV division of the Kudelski Group provides security and multiscreen user experience solutions for the monetization of digital media. The company offers content providers and DTV operators worldwide secure, open, integrated platforms and applications over broadcast, broadband and mobile platforms, enabling compelling and personalized viewing experiences.
Location: Cheseaux, Switzerland
As part of the Kudelski Group “Insight” initiative, we are developing business performance solutions for major telecom operators around the world, powered by state-of-the-art machine learning and probabilistic algorithms. Would you like to join a nimble, focused and fast-moving team within a well-established company? We are a team of techies, data crunchers, and business experts, willing to make a difference in a quickly changing industry - get in touch!
As a member of Insight, you will work in a project team to develop Machine Learning workflows for our clients. You will get the chance to have an immediate impact on ongoing projects and plenty of learning opportunities in data engineering and data science.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Work closely with data scientists on individual projects, in order to build, operationalize and maintain the data processing pipeline and generate features for Machine Learning models
- Contribute to the internal data processing libraries and infrastructures with our team of backend, platform and big data engineers
- Communicate with the business intelligence team on the telecom operator’s side to discuss and tackle issues
- Monitor the quality of the incoming data
- Stay on top of evolving technologies by testing state-of-the-art tools, reading technical literature and attending professional conferences
- MSc or PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field of study, or similar work experience
- Strong knowledge of Scala, Python, Spark, PySpark, and SQL
- Experience with building data processing pipelines
- Experience with Amazon AWS tools
- An entrepreneurship spirit, being open to discuss ideas and solutions with the other members of the team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong written and spoken English
- Experience in the domain of the Pay-TV industry
- Familiarity with Agile engineering practices
- Experience with operationalizing Machine Learning models at scale
- Experience in creating proof-of-concepts and/or rapidly prototyping ideas
Publication Date: 11-03-2021