A revolutionary Swiss fintech business are seeking a Data Scientist to join them on their mission to pave the way for a cashless future.
They are also a leading business in innovative digital solutions and services, which include credit cards issuing, personal loans, card acceptance to payment terminals and more.
Their goal is that their customer gets to purely focus on their core business, leaving the finances and the heavy lifting to them.
So much so, 1.3 million customers are using their digital services, and this number keeps steadily growing.
This is a chance to join one of the most dynamic but yet uncomplicated fintech business that is based in the heart of Zurich. They are big enough to have strong foundations and security yet small enough to make it personal.
You make your impact by
- Contribute to the processing and finding answers to analytical questions in the field of credit risk and fraud prevention with reports and analyses.
- Develop ML models to boost efficiency by automating processes
- Play an active role in the further development of the in house analytical toolset
You are able to make this impact because you have
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong knowledge of databases systems and SQL
- Strong knowledge of Python (NumPy, Pandas)
- Strong in implementation and resilient. You are able to establish yourself through independent work
- Strong communicator in both English and German
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.