Are you a Data Analyst with Australian Citizenship who is immediately available and looking for a new opportunity?
About the role:
Our client are looking for multiple Data Analysts to fulfill the following duties and requires these skills/ experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a data warehousing environment including data analysis, data profiling and data modelling.
- Demonstrated experience working closely with users to clarify business needs and produce high quality documents outlining business requirements for ETL and Power BI report development.
- Demonstrated experience modelling data using industry standard modelling techniques.
- Excellent understanding of data warehousing concepts, including ETL, Metadata management and reporting.
- Proven experience in database, ETL and reports testing using SQL and data analysis skills.
- Demonstrated high-level communication skills, including the ability to identify, manage and effectively liaise with all stakeholders including technical and non-technical audiences.
- Develop and test reports, dashboards and Business Intelligence solutions based on specifications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure technologies, and Microsoft Power BI tools.
- Knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL scripting
- Experience with data migration, systems integration, and automation with APIs, file-based Exports/Imports and direct database connections
- Experience with SQL, R, Python or similar tools for data extraction and manipulation.
- Experience with business intelligence tools (Power BI, Tableau etc) to create solutions that support business requirements.
- Experience with Azure
- Relevant degree and 5+ years of work experience in a similar role.
You will need to be an Australian Citizen and be located in Melbourne, Victoria to be considered for this role.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. If you have any queries, please call Karam Singh at 08 8223 8846.