- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated success in performing analyses
- Solid project management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficient understanding and querying relational or SQL databases
- Experience with R or Python a plus
- Experience with business and software product usage data to offer unique analyses
- Proficient in the use of business intelligence tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qlik or similar tools
- Strong oral and written communications skills that demonstrate a professional demeanor and the ability to interact with others with discretion and tact
- Ability to self-develop, learn and continuously improve
- Organized and experienced at successfully multi-tasking
- Demonstrated ability to focus on key issues, research, gather and integrate information from a variety of sources
- Strong critical thinking
- Motivated by the opportunity to solve complex problems and manage ambiguity
- Be proactive to leverage all resources that are available to be successful
- Strong collaborative skills, applied successfully within team as well as with other areas
- Strong business and technology acumen
- Up to 5% travel time required
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the principal duties of the job
Please note: The job duties and responsibilities of this role are unable to be performed in the State of Colorado at this time.
What you can expect next
Hyland Recruiters thoroughly review every application and will contact you within 1 to 2 weeks regarding next steps. Be sure to add Hyland to your contacts list and check your spam folder so you never miss a message from us! Any follow up questions? Email your Recruiter directly at Careers@Hyland.com.
401(k) Retirement Savings. Flexible Schedule. Paid Time Off. Medical, Dental, Vision. Volunteer Paid Time Off. Wellness Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Sabbatical Program. Hyland House Program.
Find out more by going to https://www.hyland.com/en/careers/life-at-hyland.
Welcome to #HylandLife
Since 1991, it has been Hyland’s mission to help our employees, customers and partners exceed their potential with our industry-leading content services platform. Our employees exude a contagious energy and are passionate about what they do – whether it’s helping customers succeed, raising up their fellow Hylanders, or engaging in the communities where they live and work.
The #HylandLife hashtag encompasses our employee-centric culture. Our employees live our culture day in and day out by bringing their best self to work. Hyland supports them to do just that through career development resources, wellbeing programs and innovation practices. We thrive on diverse viewpoints and new ideas and believe that a positive, inclusive workplace is imperative to sustainable success.
As we’ve grown to a company of nearly 4,000 strong, we have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our communities. We strongly support employee initiatives and align our giving campaigns and programs to organizations that are important to them.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.