The Finance data analyst will provide support, analysis and planning. As well as analytical intelligence applied to the commercial management of Adsales.
- Identify relevant information and prepare analytical reports that allow making the right decisions.
- Analyze the integrity and essential security of the information collected.
- Design, build and maintain daily reconciliation and reporting processes con deadlines rigurouos.
- Assist in the financial closing process and preparation of the necessary commercial data.
- Interpret corporate reports, such as quarterly earnings reports, to help create robust financial reports.
- Audit information to maintain the quality of business practices and internal / external customer relationships, detect and correct discrepancies.
- Analyze current manual processes and generate opportunities for improvement.
- At least 2 years of experience a Business Planning Anayst or in similar positions.
- Experience in report preparation and report writing.
- Knowledge in Power BI or Data Science is desirable.
- Knowledge in SAP is desirable.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel.
- Advanced level of English.
At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.