At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
- Analyse business KPIs
- Design Machine Learning solutions to optimise KPIs
- Implement proof of concept to ML solutions using modern open source ML frameworks
- Analyse the outputs of multiple Machine Learning algorithms and further enhance the performance of these algorithms
- Execute insights and predictive analytics.
What we are looking for:
- Strong Machine Learning maths/statistics and analytical skills
- Machine/Deep Learning in Python with open source toolkits like Tensor Flow 1.14/2.0 PyTorch, MXNet or similar
- Experience in data visualization to help analyse performance of neural networks
- Several years of experience in statistical programming with R or Python and Scala
- Experience in deploying ML solutions with Sage Maker
- General experience building cloud native proof of concept ML in AWS or another cloud
- Relational database experience, such as AWS Aurora, Document DB, Mongo or similar
- Advanced skills in SQL
- Handling unstructured data
- Knowledge in one or more reporting tools like Spotfire or similar
- Good communications and influencing skills, with the ability to explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
What will be a plus:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of linear algebra and matrix calculus.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in innovative projects for global projects in a fast-paced environment where you can have a direct impact on the solution/application
- Informal and friendly culture that rewards innovation and teamwork
- Permanent Contract and salary according to experience
- Ticket meal
- Annual performance bonus
- Continuous development and training + Internal knowledge sharing
- Health Insurance
- Gym monthly subscription/sports club that can be replaced by a public transport pass - Be healthy / Environment Friendly
- Attractive recruitment Bonus - invite a friend to join our family and receive a fair compensation
- Extra holiday on Employee B-day
- Flexible schedules and remote work
- Pet friendly office at 5 minutes (walking from the beach) with coffee/tea and fresh fruit
- Public transportation aroud the office (Matosinhos-Sul metro station across the street)
- Local partnerships with strategic stores.
Interested? Please apply through: <endereço ocultado>
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/380377/data-scientist