Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about data analytics and data management on commercial data from digital lead to sale? Then you might be our new Commercial Data Analyst.
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new Commercial Data Analyst, Lyngby
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced data analyst, with a solid background in working with, managing, and analyzing commercial data centered around digital marketing and sales. In this job you will experience how your contribution turns into business impact and top line value.
Welcome to Analytics Solutions team in Digital Transformation
The team is part of a larger team (50-60) that drive digital transformation globally in Novozymes. The Analytics Solutions team contributes with advanced analytics, data visualization and associated data management and pipelining. We are a team of 15 data analysts, data scientists and data engineers who work in agile and multinational product teams in close collaboration with colleagues across the Novozymes business.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
As Commercial Data Analyst you will be involved in building out and maturing a commercial datahub that will be working in concert with our Salesforce and digital lead data ecosystem. This will be your basis for building advanced analytics and visualizations able to augment existing tools across the business with predictive and advanced analytics. Where needed you will be flanked by Data Scientists and Data Engineers.
- Drive the establishment of advanced analytics capabilities including predictive capabilities around Novozymes commercial data from lead to sale
- Act at the interface to Marketing and Sales teams and take a prominent role in driving for lasting impact through change and great communication
- Establish an analytics data strategy for the commercial lead data flow around our Salesforce ecosystem
- Determine what is best solved natively in e.g. Salesforce and what needs to be built
- Establish a commercial Data Hub able to support commercial analytics
- Work with data governance and oversee high data quality
To succeed you must:
- Have 3+ years of experience in digital and commercial data analytics, as well as strong general understanding of data disciplines and processes associated with commercial platforms and their data sources. Novozymes currently use Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and source data from web logs and our SAP HANA ERP system. Knowledge on these is an advantage
- Have a MSc or higher in Business Mathematics, Engineering or similar
- Have experience in the definition and communication of enterprise digital data strategies and solutions, potentially achieved from work experience in the data consultancy sector
- Be experienced in understanding business needs associated with analytics of commercial data, from digital lead over opportunities to sales, and be able to transform these needs into user stories, designs and solutions
- Have excellent collaboration skills, based on an extrovert and including personality, that you bring to play in the agile product team
- Possess strategic and influential skills, to take a direct role in driving the commercial analytics across Novozymes
- Have strong practical experience with data visualization and associated data preparation and analytics in dashboarding and data preparation tool like Tableau, Knime, Alteryx or similar. Some programming skills (e.g. Python) is an advantage
- Experience with databases and data modelling in relational/SQL and/or NoSQL database systems is an advantage
- Have excellent communication skills and be fluent in communicating your work at all organizational levels
- Have a tenacious yet adaptable mindset that helps you drive for results. You have a collaborative and influential approach, a strong customer focus, knowledge of agile processes and excellent networking skills
Location: This job will be located at Lyngby, Denmark
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Application deadline: February 12th, 2021. Please send your application already today, as we will continuously screen the applicants.
Contact details: For more information please contact Søren Egestad (firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 3077 3303) or Katrine K. Skeby (email@example.com or +45 3077 3123).
Not the right fit for you?
If this job for some reason is not the right fit for you, perhaps you know someone who might find it interesting? If so, please feel free to share the job link and encourage him or her to apply. Thank you for your referral. Please check out our other open positions. Maybe the right fit for you is just a few clicks away.
Want to learn more?
Did you know, that Novozymes was ranked #7 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2019?
At Novozymes, we invite you to join us in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems. Being a pioneering company, we seek people, who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge and not afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. Original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power and how we have become one of the top patent holders in the biotech industry. Learn more about Novozymes, our purpose, and your career opportunities at novozymes.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram.