TrueNorth is one of the largest and most successful fintech software development companies in the world having built three fintech unicorns from scratch-LendingClub, Upgrade and Dianrong. The company specializes in building digital solutions, including 45 original enterprises, 100 digital transformations and 40 product revamps.
TrueNorth’s unique Team Captain client-focused process enables our most senior engineers to navigate and apply the latest technologies to develop cutting-edge digital solutions for banks, credit unions, payment companies, lending firms, wealth management firms, and insurance companies. More recently, TrueNorth has expanded its expertise into additional mission critical industries including healthcare and education.
- 3+ Python development experience
- 3+ Node.js development experience
- Experience working with AWS (preferred), Azure or Google Cloud Services
- Nice to have exposure to Big Data on AWS (e.g. Dynamo, Batch, AWS Glue, S3, EMR, Step Functions, Athena, Redshift) & distributed computing engine such as Spark
- Knowledge working with relational and non-relational Databases, data modeling
- Experience setting up a code pipeline is a big plus. Ex: Cloud formation, Terraform
- Experience coding ETL pipelines in the OLAP and Data Warehouse environments is a plus
- Understanding of Serverless architectures
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- The role is heavier on engineering and scripting than it is on analysis.
- If you like playing with the latest technology from Amazon for moving and transforming large sets of data then you will like this job
- A strong sense of ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, able to effectively collaborate with technical and business partners
- Can take on full projects from beginning to end
- Problem solver
- Team Player
- Advanced English level