Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker and a great problem-solver? Do you have a desire to learn how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- Provide exemplary people analytics support to senior HR stakeholders related to UBS Employee Lifecycle Topics (e.g. diversity, recruiting, performance, etc..)
- Analyze data and trends and formulate insights, commentary and advise actionable operational outcomes
- Provide support in ongoing operational process improvement, including identifying where synergies exist and opportunities for consolidation, standardization, process excellence or other improvements
- Provide SME input into projects
You'll be working in the People Analytics team within Human Resources, and report to the head of the Central Analytics team. With our diverse team of highly skilled specialists we are providing crucial services for a future-oriented HR function: we create self-service reporting, we deliver tailored analytical support and consulting, and we apply advanced analytics like predictive modelling.
- good understanding of Human Resources value chain
- 1-3 years in an analytical field with demonstrated ability to interpret data and metrics and generate insights for stakeholders
- experience in building up strong professional relationships at all levels with high credibility and a strong client focus and commitment to excellence
- confident communicator and be able to convey information and ideas clearly
- demonstrated strength to deliver results and implement change in a challenging environment
- skills in using Business Intelligence and reporting software, data visualization (e.g. Tableau) as well as strong MS Excel skills
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How We Hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.