Contract Data Engineer
- Inside IR35 (rate to be agreed based on experience)
- Possible need for 1 day a week in LEEDS for collaboration
- 6 month contracts
We are seeking an experienced Data Engineer for an urgent contract supporting our client in the retail industry to improve the current data and product data sets adjusting and collating attributes then looking at automation, semi -automation and manual processes.
- Write robust code to clean/join/manipulate data from a variety of sources to create new data assets
- Liaising with core technology team to ingest or migrate new data sources when needed
- Write robust code to calculate metrics for the product hierarchy
- Write robust automated DQ checks
- Very strong SQL
- Previous experience of working as part of Enterprise Programmes is beneficial.
Our client is looking for people with good energy who are able to design and implement at speed to prove value in the data sets.
To apply to this role or find out more, please send your CV and contact details via this advert. Please ensure that your CV includes all and any relevant experience you have for the points outlined above.
The closing date for application is close of business 7th of January 2023 so any applications received beyond this date will not be considered.