Senior Software Engineer (Data Engineering)
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer (Data Engineering)
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job Salary: 140,000k-180,000k
Requirements: (Java, Python or Scala), Computer Science Degree, Data Architecture, Cloud data technologies
Growing tech firm in Los Angeles County is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with heavy Data Engineering experience to join our team of amazing engineers!
What You Will Be Doing
- Contribute to the architecture, design & implementation discussions, demonstrating initiative.
- Design & Implement solutions for data preparation, ingestion, transformation and processing for use by applications
- Design & Implement robust, scalable, high performance and low latency microservices, and deploy them using container technologies
- Able to break down problems, document problem statements, and estimate efforts
- Mentor junior engineers, perform code reviews and document design decisions
- Write clean testable code
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of software design and development experience, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibilities and ownership of a significant set of modules or applications.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related degree
- Understanding of caching, queueing and messaging technologies such as Redis, ActiveMQ & Kafka
- Understanding of AWS infrastructure and provisioning
- Knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: Java, Scala, Python
- Solid understanding of Cloud Technologies and Distributed Systems. Experience with AWS/Azure, Docker and container technologies is a solid plus.
- Expert in one or more storage technologies, both relational & NoSQL
- Familiarity with configuring and using CI/CD pipelines
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer (Data Engineering) with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.