Can you keep our busy and dynamic project running through data excellence?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We are currently working hand in hand with a well-known client in the financial sector, helping them launch a startup targeting freelancers and SMEs. We are looking for a Data Analyst & CRO Manager with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to join a fully dedicated team in charge of scaling the startup's activity.
Would you like to…?
- Participate in the strategy definition of our client, through the analysis and improvement of the complete sales funnel
- Make decisions about web and app optimization and driving sales growth through data-driven decisions
- Bring excellent ability to define analytical tools, develop measurement strategies, tests for data analysis and interpret results
- Establish measurement objectives aligned with business KPIs, carry out of navigation studies and generation of reports that allow detecting improvement and optimization
- Drill down into the data (internal and external) to build panels, generate ideas and solve hypotheses
We would like you to be…
- A Data Analyst & CRO manager or similar position with experience in e-commerce
- At least 3 years of experience in startups, consultancy, financial entities or digital agencies defining strategic plans or with a similar business model
- Experience with credit card industry – a plus!
- A master in Business Intelligence comfortable with Tableau, Power BI, Qlik or similar
- Someone with high knowledge in Google Analytics or similar service
- A ninja ETL with Mongo DB and Postgre
- Proactive solutions maker with high strategic vision and critical thinking
- Totally oriented to data, KPI’s, product quality and service
- Someone with strong communication skills and high planning reporting capabilities
- Fluent in English and Spanish – other languages like Portuguese is a bonus!
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Coordinator, Paula Viejo, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
But just a heads up, we can’t process applications sent by e-mail, so when you’re ready to apply please use the Apply button.
As soon as possible.
We’re ready to wait for the perfect candidate.
Hit the Apply button! But before you do here’s a few insights on our application process.
- We’d like a quick idea of who you are, and the work you’re proud of, so share your portfolio with us (if you have one) and your CV, LinkedIn profile or similar.
- Even if you use LinkedIn to apply with, you should add it to ‘Websites’ in your application for us to see it.
- No cover letter or lengthy essay is needed, we’ll get to know you through some questions in the application form.
- Please apply in English, as that is our main language in Designit.
Thanks! And if you’ve read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your answers to let us know. We like you already.