Kelly IT is looking to recruit a Data Analyst to integrate our client, Siemens, in Alfragide.
Make things possible.
Siemens Real Estate (SRE) is responsible for the professional management of Siemens' real estate portfolio worldwide. SRE manages the real estate portfolio, operates the properties, and is responsible for building projects and the purchase and sales of real estate. SRE thus ensures that the use of resources is optimized and sustainable in terms of costs, transparency, and efficiency. This includes the acquisition, setup of new commercial/industrial real estate, renovations, disposition of locations and servicing customers with a broad set of service offerings.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Being a part of an expert team within Siemens Real Estate and additional consultants from Siemens IT side
- Drive usage of smart data / advanced analytics
- Stay up to date in digitalization developments in order to be able to provide state of the art solutions for SRE
- Develop, bundle, and harmonize SRE business requirements on controlling related IT systems
- Develop the digital reporting and planning solution in SRE further, to serve business needs
- Explore opportunities to enhance further usage of SRE's central reporting and controlling landscape and develop new products in close collaboration with the businesses
- Act as Business partner to the several SRE departments to ensure that our products fits all respective needs and by that enable SRE employees on using the Reporting & Controlling system
- Enable SRE employees on using the new reporting and dashboarding solutions by being a strong partner for the businesses
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics or IT
- Midterm experience in a similar position
- Business / controlling background as pre-requisite to propose improvements towards the business
- Fluent in English (and ideally additionally in Portuguese)
- Preferably with Real Estate background
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage stakeholder demands
- Strong skills in MS Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Pro-active and dynamic personality and an open mindset for change
- Strong IT affinity and strong interest in Tableau and/or HANA Data solution
- Explorer Mindset and striving for continuous improvements
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer.