- Bring your expertise in analysing operational data
- Present advanced insights to mining customers, assist to deliver on key improvement opportunities
- Predominantly office-based with some on-site mine support needed from time to time
CR Digital is expanding, and we are seeking a Data Analyst / Analysis and Improvement with a strong interest in generating insights from data, and ideally with operational technologies in the mining industry. Joining a close-knit group, you'll ideally have an interest in mining, software, and IoT technologies, and will be rewarded with growth opportunities and career development within this exciting field.
CR Digital, part of the global CR group, has a portfolio of leading mining technology products, including Titan 3330 - the leading load monitoring system in the mining market and GET.Trakka, the world's leading tooth loss detection technology You can learn more here: https://crdigital.com/
This is your opportunity to join the high achieving team that is shaping global mining through cutting edge digital technology and collaborative partnerships towards a safer, more productive, and sustainable future.
Located in Perth or Brisbane, this role also offers additional flexible working-from-home arrangements to be negotiated for the successful individual.
About the role
As part of our CR digital team you will be responsible for developing and delivering data insights to enable data driven decisions for our customers in a highly collaborative and consultative process. Your work will be key to enabling our customers to obtain, sustain and increase value from their investments in the CRD portfolio of products.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Develop quality customer data analytics templates, dashboards and reports.
- Undertake data analysis to uncover insights into to customer operations, and present advanced insights to mining audiences.
- Engage with customers in a collaborative, consultative capacity, translating critical data analysis into a meaningful story.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify and develop improvement initiatives.
- Support both internal and customer data analysis activities..
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in data analysis and developing key insights and recommendations that deliver tangible outcomes.
- Experience leading and executing improvement initiatives, translating ideas into plans that are feasible, innovative and customer focussed.
- Mining experience will be looked at positively, ideally with an understanding of open cut mining practices.
- Confident in public speaking and presenting to customers from the CEO level down.
- Specific experience with SQL and Tibco Spotfire would be considered highly desirable.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to lead through influence across multi-functional teams.
- Ability to travel to customer sites across Australia.
N.B: Applicants must be able to successfully obtain and complete a relevant work medical and National Police Check for this role.
On offer at CR Digital
CR Digital creates innovative Internet of Things (IoT) products and cloud based data analytics solutions for the World's best miners. We are continually pushing the boundaries of our technology, building trusted solutions for mine sites of the future.
As a strategic and significant division of CR, we have a proud history of innovation and customer excellence for over 40 years within the global mining community. CR is currently embarking on dynamic growth; employing over 300 people located primarily in offices and plants in Australia, China and North + South America.
Our seven (7) values of Zero Harm, Customer, Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellence are at the heart of everything we do. We offer a global career path, the chance to work on new tech with meaningful impact, flexible work/life balance, customised well-being offerings, competitive remuneration reviews and the chance to pay it forward within our local communities.
If you're willing to develop innovative products as a trusted partner and work on cutting edge technologies - to apply for this job go to: http://crmining.recruitmenthub.com.au/Current-Opportunities5674349.
We can't wait to hear from you!