eSalon is looking for a Data Analyst to provide all business units with actionable insights by pulling and analyzing their own data to improve user conversion, experience, engagement and monetization throughout the customer lifecycle. They will also support the development, implementation, reporting and optimization of A/B tests. This is a sole contributor role reporting into the CTO. This role will be work from home to start.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop dashboards and reporting for the Digital Marketing team and lead weekly analytics discussions to review KPIs and drive decision-making, guide business planning & forecasting, and measure against actual performance.
- Analyze the performance of acquisition / digital marketing channels to optimize performance and profit, apply analysis to guiding the Acquisition team on efficient media budget allocation and fulfillment.
- Provide analyses and present strategic insights for our paid campaigns, keyword opportunities, bidding strategies, targeting, and allocations.
- Partner with the internal team to manage daily execution of paid media campaigns that drive revenue/sales/users while maintaining effective cost per acquisition (CPA), return on ad spend (ROAS), and increasing conversion rates.
- Assist in creating data models and designing SQL queries to reflect and solve business decisions.
- Assess and work with third-party auto-optimization tools to exponentially increase analytical capabilities.
- Guide data engineers to develop, implement, and streamline data collection and reporting solutions and be the stakeholder for shaping our marketing databases.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in analytics and data.
- 1-3 years of experience using digital advertising / E-Commerce- BA/BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Marketing or Economics.
- Complex problem solving skills and ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Ability to use data to produce insights and recommendations.
- Strong experience designing SQL queries to extract data, validate, and analyze data.
- Experience data profiling, business process modeling, or system analysis a plus.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, analysis and scenario modeling.
- Intermediate experience working with creating reports and dashboards using business intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc
- Must be eligible to work in the US for any employer without need for sponsorship.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- 401K Plan
- 15 days of Paid Time Off + 11 paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly catered lunches via Doordash
- Employee Assistance Program
- Complimentary salon services, in person or at home
- Corporate Discount Program
- Authentic work / life balance